With the unavailability of Paypal in Pakistan, it can be really frustrating at times for companies and freelancers in Pakistan because of not being able to receive payments from international clients. But PAKISTANIS can receive Payments using Payoneer in Pakistan
Paypal has become the way standard internationally and going about with something else can be a headache for some.
This is where Payoneer comes in.
Payoneer being accepted in 200+ countries with 150+ currencies making it widely accessible.It’s time you benefited from it too.
You have the option to register as an individual or a company, upon registration you are given a virtual bank account in a US bank which allows you to receive payments along with a Payoneer Mastercard which is shipped within 2 weeks.
- A Local Bank Account is required.
- Complete Address inclusive of a zip code for delivery of your Payoneer card.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- National ID, Driving License or Passport number to validate your identity.
It allows you to receive payments internationally from clients and also make online payments without any restrictions. Companies like Airbnb, Amazon, Fiverr & Upwork have been using it to make payments to their customers.
You can receive payments from such platforms by either linking your local bank account to your Payoneer account or by receiving instant loads to your Payoneer card.
If you’re working with clients outside of any such platform, you may send an invoice using their ‘Request a Payment’ feature which will send an email to your client facilitating them to make the payment using their credit/debit card details or other options available.
- You can withdraw funds to your local bank account.
- You can withdraw them from an ATM using your Payoneer card. ATMs that support the Payoneer card in Pakistan currently include Bank Alfalah, MCB Bank, Standard Chartered Bank & Faysal Bank.
This article would be incomplete if I didn’t mention their amazing support team.
Initially, when I started using Payoneer. I mistakenly made 5 wrong ATM withdrawal attempts. Which led me to be charged $5. I asked their support team regarding this issue to which they refunded my amount as a one-time thing as I did not know of their fees.
This shows that they care about their customers.